REALTYEDGE GROUP INC.
Property Management & Real Estate
Residential Property Management
Home Owner Association Management
Rental Pool Management
Why Hire a Property Manager
- We will offer you advice that comes from years of experience.
- We have working knowledge of legislation covering the responsibilities and obligations of landlord and tenants.
- We will manage your investment in a manner that will sustain its market value and provide you with peace of mind.
- We will price your property to lease at a fair market value. Homeowners may overprice or often accept a price below market value.
- We negotiate a lease with the tenant that complies with the Alberta Residential Tenancy Act.
- Tenants seek our services because they realize from past experience the pitfalls of direct negotation with homeonwers.
- For Rent by Owner advertising invites curiosity, multiple showing and time, money and effort to properly screen prospective tenants.
- Prospective tenants may be reluctant to discuss their financial status with you.
- We will qualify prospective tenants and will be honest and tell you when we feel you should not rent to someone.
Services provided by REALTYEDGE GROUP INC.
We are committed to providing you with a marketing program that is not only cost efficient but that gives your property maximum exposure so it will rent as quickly as possible.
• TENANT SELECTION
Tenant selection is a most vital part of Property Management. By having the best possible tenant in your home, everything runs more smoothly. We do thorough screening of tenants and make our final decisions based on employment confirmation, previous landlord reference, credit check and through our experience and intuition.
• DETAILED INSPECTIONS
We complete a thorough Move-In report which details the condition of the property as of the time of possession. We also take digital pictures of both the interior and exterior of the property. These steps offer protection both to the owner and to the tenant. Our goal is to ensure that we are on firm legal ground should a dispute ever arise. We want the tenant to know what he can and cannot expect from us, and we want him to know what we expect from him.
• COLLECTING RENT
Our office has a no nonsense policy of rent collection which quickly eliminates delinquency becoming a major problem. On the fourth of the month, we take action with every tenant who has not yet paid his rent.
• MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
It is our obligation to both the tenant and owner to see that the property is kept in good repair. While we encourage tenants to solve some problems on their own, it is important for them to call us when significant breakdowns occur. Tenants can reach us 24/7, during the weekdays at the office or after hours on our emergency line.
• FUNDS ADMINISTRATION
All rents received are deposited into an audited trust account. Funds are disbursed to the owner monthly along with a statement of account. Security Deposits are kept in a separate trust account for the duration of the tenant's lease and disbursed according to the Residential Tenancy Act when a tenant moves out.
We understand that communication is key in this business both with owners and tenants. Our policy is to return all phone calls within 24 hours. We can also be reached by email.